Level 400 students of the various colleges of Education are to register online for their just ended Out Program(Macro teaching, EBS 491) and their Project Work(EBS 490) through their results and registration portal. The link can be accessed HERE

STEPS FOR THE REGISTRATION(SMART PHONE)

1. Open any web browser application which supports desktop mode(preferably Google Chrome)
2. Navigate to your portal using this link , making sure you have selected the ''desktop site'' via the three dots at the top right corner of Chrome browser.
3. At the left corner of the page, click on RESGISTRATION
4. Click on GET COURSES(you should see something like the picture below)

5. Click the red button which reads ''Click here to register courses'' and you are done.

NB: If you are using a laptop or a desktop, there is no need to select the desktop mode. All other steps are same for desktop users. If you have questions please let us know through the comment section below
BE INFORMED!



7 Comments

Feel free to comment

  1. Please I can't find the link to register my courses. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you read the first statement on the page you will get to the point which reads "the link can be accessed HERE" click on HERE please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please, when I click on the indication 'here' it does not open for me to register

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Thank you for the feedback. It is fixed now. Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see my registered course when I open my portal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please I can't see the new courses I registered in my portal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please I did it but the courses did not appear at the detailed results place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment

Previous Post Next Post